Welcome novice riders. Welcome expert riders. Welcome rusty riders. Welcome volunteers. Welcome parents and grandparents bringing children to our riding lessons. Welcome locals. Welcome horse lovers. Welcome visitors. Welcome horse riders from everywhere.
!! New Restrictions from January 6th 2021!!
For everyone – do purchase, for convenenience, a Flexipack from the website as this allows easy movement between weekdays/weekends and private/ groups, and easy re-scheduling and gives a 10% discount.
We are UNABLE, until February to:
- ride in mixed groups (so please reschedule from weekend/ weekday groups).
- give lessons to novice/ beginners.
- provide evening lessons. We are open 9am-4 pm Tuesday- Sunday.
- welcome Volunteers/ Helpers. The stables will need assistance but Head of Yard will be in contact individually for help.
- We will continue to have advanced/ intermediate riders to conduct their once-a-day exercise for the welfare of our horses & ponies.
- The Stables is open – ERS Office is working remotely and the clubhouse is closed apart from amenities.
What YOU need to do:
- MUST reschedule AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you are in a group or a private novice or evening lesson. IT IS IMPORTANT to give the booking system 48 hours min notice. Simple to do – scroll down to “change appointment” on your confirmatory email. And ALWAYS check you are receiving our emails – mark us as a “safe sender” if you find our emails in any junk/trash folder.
This Welcome page on https://ealingridingschool.biz will be updated regularly.
And some better news for 2021, BHS Stage 1 is now available for booking for all adults/ 14+, starting Sat 13th February for 8 weeks. https://EalingRidingSchool.as.me/BHSStage1.
As well as Gift Certificates.
And, good luck to everyone – and again, many thanks to our expert coaches and grooms through this slightly challenging period!
_ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
We are a very friendly yard in West London who work together as a team to create a warm atmosphere for both riders and visitors.
We cater for children (4yrs+) and adults from complete beginners to advanced. All our riding lessons are conducted in our outdoor schools by experienced instructors, using a variety of well schooled quality horses and ponies. We offer private lessons, semi private lessons, group lessons and jumping lessons, BHS Stage 1 and 2 training and limited disability rides.
We have 28 very safe horses varying from 11hh to 16’2hh and sympathetic instructors who are able to help with the more nervous type of rider and confidence building.
Check out our ONLINE BOOKING PAGE
Bookings can be made online minimum 24 hours in advance.
Discounts available when you buy PACKAGES.
Gift Certificates available online
Do you have a lover of horse riding in your life? Why not treat them to some riding for their birthday or dare we say it so early in the day… Christmas?
Ealing Riding School shirts & caps available to order online HERE.
New to riding with us?
If you’ve never ridden with us before, check our How It Works page.
Regular rider looking to book?
Organising a birthday party?
Look no further for a place to celebrate your birthday party! Contact us and you can build you own package: a half hour ride for the group and/or a half hour stable management and/or Gallivanters games and/or hire of our lecture room for your birthday cake…
Check out our Pony Parties page for more details.